Call to Action
Volunteer Opportunities at MHAH
MHAH is grateful for the volunteer hours provided from our community. Volunteer assistance is vital to the success of the agency and pursuit of MHAH's mission.MHAH volunteers have helped with a variety of tasks:
- Developed and planted landscaping at MHAH's supportive housing building,
- Provided hours of listening service to MHAH's Compassionate Ear WarmLine,
- Presented through the agency's Speaker's Bureau at community education workshops and seminars,
- Provided countless hours in administrative and computer support, and
- Assisted in general building maintenance.
Volunteers include individuals and groups who support MHAH's mission. Groups have included:
- Individuals who are consumers of mental health services that manage and operate the Compassionate Ear WarmLine,
- Junior League of Wyandotte and Johnson Counties who have assisted with specific program delivery,
- Middle school, high school, and college students completing community service hours, and
- Corporations and government agencies participating in the United Way "Day of Caring".
- If you have time, skills, or talents please consider sharing these with MHAH.
- MHAH can tailor volunteer projects for individuals and groups.
Click one of the following links if you would like to submit an application to volunteer to be a:
- Compassionate Ear Warmline Volunteer
- Volunteer Speaker through the Speaker's Bureau
- General Volunteer
If you have specific questions about volunteering, please contact Ann Jones at (913) 281-2221,
ext. 125 or by e-mail at email@example.com.