If you, a friend or a loved one think that you might have a mental health disorder or if you are just going through a tough time in your life and you need someone to help you work through the issues, good news: Help is available.
- Find a local mental health professional
- Organizations that offer treatment referrals
- Types of mental health professionals
- Types of Treatment
- Find support groups
- Is Hospitalization Necessary?
- Inpatient Care: What to Ask
- How Do I Find Inpatient or Residential Treatment?
Understanding Clinical Trails
How to Pay for Care
- How to Pay for Treatment
- Dealing With Treatment Denials
- Prescription Assistance Programs
- Medicare Part D
- Applying for Social Security/Appealing SSI and SSD denials